Pages

Monday 25 June 2018

T.E.A.M Chant Reflection!

Image result for recording microphoneToday's blog is..........
T.E.A.M Chant Reflection!
On Thursday the 20th of June. We had to record our T.E.A.M Chant because how the student's that 1 record the Chant it was boring. All KIA Manawanui Syndicate students contributed of singing and to make our Chant awesome & alive. We had to sing really loud so the 2 mics could pick up our loud voice and so by that we can have an alive camp chant.

I really enjoy singing with the KIA Manawanui syndicate because I hate when I'm the only one that's singing & everyone also contributed to sing really loud. What I kinda hate about singing the Chant was some of us was laughing and so we have to keep repeating until getting it right. My next step would be is to tell the teacher if I could take a break. The break I would want is to drink lots of water or go for a run around the bike track and so by that my voice will get better.

-Don't forget to comment down below-
Many thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment