Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Technology!

Technology!
WALT : know what I found challenging & didn't found challenging in Technology. 
Image result for Technology
If you don't know what's Technology will it's basically a learning. What we do in Technology is we learn and there is 3 groups which is Graphics , Hard Materials and Cooking. We do technology is Tamaki College. We do Technology every Thursday and the time we have to be at school is 8:30 because we have to get ready. 

So In Thursday we had Technology and this time I'm in Mr. Grundy class which is hard-materials. I use to be in Mrs. Ferguson class but then we change groups. So in Mr.Grundy class what we do is make a necklace but before we make a necklace we have to think of who do we want to make the necklace to. Mr. Grundy shared a google docs to us. So here is a link to the Tamaki College website (HERE) - u can check the website if u want to. 

Image result for SilhouetteSo here is a link to my google docs (CLICK HERE) So what I did in my google docs is I picked 4 person that I wanted to make a necklace to and what they liked. Then I have to search a image called Silhouette and it's a image that doesn't have any eyes or nose it in , it's like a shadow but I didn't done that part yet because I was busy doing something. Anyways what I found challenging making the google docs was which 4 person should I make it and what are they hobbies like what do they like to do. I didn't found challenging was doing the task that Mr. Grundy ask me to do. What I liked about Technology is that it's fun and I mostly like the cooking group because how I get to learn how to cook + I get to eat, eating is nothing to me by the way.

That's what I did in Technology. 
So for this blog posts I don't have a quote because how it's about me doing something in Technology. If you found anything weird pls comment down below!
Many thanks, Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment