Pages

Monday 11 June 2018

👩‍👩‍👧‍👧Sleepover!

Image result for SleepoverSleepover!
IALT : reflect about what I did in my holiday.
Image result for Sleepover 5 girlsIn Saturday we had church and after church my friends decided to come to my house and have a sleepover. All the boys was in my friends house and all the girls was in my house , well not all the girls because of the girl didn't come. They wanted to come because they wanted to see my new room because I change my room a lot. The names of my friend that are coming to my house is Samantha , Cherri , Franja , Jessica and Keith . So what we basically do in our sleepover was we eat some popcorn while we watch a scary movie called Don't knock twice.

Image result for don't knock twiceHere is a link if you want to watch the trailer of the movie.(Don't knock twice)

So the movie was horror because it's about someone living in a old house and there is a door but if you knock you'll because someone scary is living inside the house. By the way the movie was in Netflix. We watched the movie in about 11:00 o'clock. After we finished watching the movie we felt scared even more but luckily we prayed. Anyways what I liked about the movie was the effects and the costumes. What I hated about the movie was it was freaking horrifying. 

Image result for woke up lateAfter that we slept in 1:00 o'clock and we woke up in the morning in 12:00 am.Before we slept we brush our teeth but we didn't eat dinner in the night because we forgotten. So what we did in the morning was we basically eat our breakfast. Our breakfast was cereal with bacon and egg. It was yum and we felt full. After breakfast we had lots of activities like swimming, playing volleyball and watching.

Image result for Swimming
Image result for SwimmingSo in swimming it was fun. The pool that we went was lagoon pool. So in the lagoon pool their is a spa their but I didn't went. I decided to go in the big pool were people like to go but I didn't went to the baby pool because it's for babies. Well the swimming was kinda funny because how Franja is scared in the deep and she doesn't know how to swim. What was funny about Franja swimming it was she acted like a baby when we grabbed her in the deep pool. So what I liked about the swimming was my friends was swimming with and I what hated about swimming was some of my friend didn't know how to swim. 

Image result for volleyballSo playing volleyball was really fun because how my friends are good at volleyball. So what we did was we put ourselves in half which is 4 and 1 person is the ref. If one person in each team does weird it get replaced and will be the ref again. So the team that won was my team and if you won you'll get to pick what activity is next. We won in volleyball by making it hard on them. What I found challenging in volleyball was spiking because how my that tall and what I didn't found challenging was bomb-ping the ball properly. The activity that I pick next was watching episodes in Netflix.

Image result for pizza hawaiinImage result for watchingSo we went home and for our lunch we had pizza. The pizza flavour was Hawaiian pizza. So what we watched was Project Mc2. It was actually fun because it's about this girls that experiment something. So in 5:00 o'clock my friends went home and my life boring again without them because I like hanging with my friends. We also picked my brother from my friends house and it's back to normal.

That's what I did in my sleepover and I hope u liked it.
Don't forget to comment down below. By the way have fun and enjoy your day.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment