Pages

Monday 11 June 2018

Bouncy Castle!

Bouncy Castle!
IALT : reflect about me in the bouncy castle.
Hello to u all and welcome back!
After the shared lunch Kia Manawanui get to pick which activity they wanted to
- Play in the Bouncy Castle 
- Stay inside and help out/clean up
- Play Basketball with James and Samson.

Image result for Bouncy CastleFor me I choose bouncy castle because how it sounds fun and my friends are going to. Some people pick Bouncy Castle but they changed their mind because when they heard basketball with James and Samson. At first I thought the bouncy castle is gonna be big but it's not it's actually small. When we get there we have to line up and take our shoes & sucks off. So we have to buddy up with someone and not lots of people pick the Bouncy Castle. My favourite part in the Bouncy Castle was we get to race with our buddy. The funny part in the bouncy castle that I have to go through the yellow soft wall and my back was showing off but I didn't care because behind was girls. Anyways my buddy was Carra. We only get 3 turns in the Bouncy castle. After the bouncy castle we get to have a weetbix.

That's it & have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment