Pages

Friday 15 June 2018

Technology Reflection!

Image result for TechnologyTechnology Reflection!
IALT : reflect about what I did in Technology.
So if you don't what's Technology I'll be explaining
 it to you. So in technology what u do is learn and there is 3 groups which is Graphics , Cooking & Hard materials. Last term I was in Graphics but now I'm in hard materials. My teacher in hard materials is Mr. Grundy a
So In technology we have been finishing up our workbook about were should we made the necklaces to and we have have to put silhouette images in the boxes. The silhouette images reflects our necklaces that were gonna make. We choose the silhouette images because how we can't make detailed images. 
Image result for 4 people
For me I choose 4 people I'm gonna make the necklaces to and the 4 people I choose is Dad , Mum , Bro & Me. Then we have to add facts about what they like to do and that's how we put the images in the box. 
What Mum likes to do isshopping ,making food,phone & makeup.
What Dad likes to do is: Builder,Worker,
What Bro likes to do is: Gaming,Basketball,god & lover of apple.
What Myself likes to do is:

Some of the facts I didn't put because how I wasn't finish doing my workbook but enjoy. By the way I hope you like my blog for today!

If you want to look at my work book (CLICK HERE).
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment