Pages

Monday 18 June 2018

Wahine Toa tomorrow!

IALT: tell my readers that it's Wahine Toa tomorrow.
Today's blog is........
Image result for QuestionsWahine Toa tomorrow!
As u all know that tomorrow is Tuesday. In Tuesday I like going school because I don't want to miss out wahine toa but sometimes I missed Wahine Toa and I feel sad. 
This blog is gonna tell u 
What I liked about Wahine Toa? and what is Wahine Toa?
3. What do u do in wahine toa?


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questions & Answer!

What I like about Wahine Toa , and what is Wahine Toa?
So what I like about Wahine Toa is that we get to do fun things like crafting and we also get to help out special kids. I also liked Wahine Toa because we can skip class and do fun activities in Wahine Toa. Wahine Toa is for us to build our confident and u can only join Wahine Toa if your shy.

What do u do in wahine toa?
So what we do in Wahine toa for this year is we get to craft something and I'm really excited. If we finished decorating and crafting our garden we have another lesson in Wahine Toa.

So now u know why I liked going in Wahine Toa. So I can't wait to blog about Wahine Toa tomorrow and I hope you looking forward for my new blog for tomorrow.

-Don't forget to comment-
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment