Pages

Monday 25 June 2018

Dancing Sidekick!

WLTK: about us trying to dance
Today's blog is......
Dancing Sidekick!
Image result for Dancing
Image result for DanceSo as you know from my blog yesterday I was talking about my Grandpa and Grandma's golden anniversary. So what we did was we needed to dance here for our presentation about us and my mum is gonna film us. We must also give a positive message for our Grandpa & Grandma while my mum is filming me. I found the challenge about the task is that I can not dance properly as everyone know's because I'm not a dancer. 

I didn't found the task difficult saying a positive message about my Grandpa and Grandma. Anyways people are gonna watch us in the golden wedding anniversary event and they gonna see us dance & stuff. It's really embarrassing. I'm sad about not watching live and not going home in the Philippines to celebrate my Grandpa & Grandma golden wedding anniversary. 

Here is the link of the video that we have to dance

-Don't forget to comment down below-
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment