Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

HRV injection!

HRV injection!
IALT: tell my readers what I felt about my injection.
Image result for Injection
So in this weeks Tuesday in the half session I got my injection and I wasn't that scared but when it was nearly my turn I was kinda scared. When I saw the needle going in my skin I felt that I was gonna faint but lucky I didn't but when Mrs. talked to me to be brave and to be not scared that's when I started to be brave. When I got my injection it kinda hurt a little bit and I thought I was the one that has a num injection but actually not also all of the people that got their injection it was also num for them. I found challenging in the injection was not to be shaky to much when it's my turn to inject. 
That's all , Have fun!
Many thanks!


2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Akih,
    I am glad to read that you did not faint during your injection! I didn't get mine but when I did it did sting which did hurt for a while but I hope that it wasn't to painful! To improve maybe you can make sure your sentences have no errors and that they make sense! Overall this was great!

    Kind regards,
    Lydia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lydia,
      Thank u for giving me a feedback about my errors and I will be improving my blog. Thank u!

      Have fun:)!

      Delete