Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Monday is Holiday!

Monday is Holiday!
IALT : reflect of what I did in monday.
This weeks Monday we have no school because it's holiday. The reason why Monday is holiday it is because it's Queen Elizabeth birthday. Well what I did in Monday was I watched movies like Matilda and Don't knock twice. 
Feedback(for the movies):

The Matilda movie:
Image result for MatildaMatilda was smart because when she was 3 or 4 years old she keeps going in the library and keep reading lots of books. Her parent's doesn't want her and they don't appreciate her even the brother doesn't show respect. So what she did was she made fun of her parents like put gel on the dad gel container because the dad always give her lots of punishment.  The movie was about her Matilda going in this school and the a principal is very rude. Matilda didn't know she has powers and till then she was angry because her dad growled her and when she looked in the TV for to long the TV suddenly broke that's when she started to be curios. Then she used it to the principal and every-time she get's angry her powers goes out that's when she realised that she has powers that when she started practising her powers. That's when she started using her powers to scare the principal. They also have a kind Teacher named(Iforgot) and when the scary principal was gone the kind Teacher was a principal of the school and The kind Teacher was adopted by the kind teacher because the kind teacher liked Matilda.

Don't knock twice:
Image result for don't knock twice
The movie Don't knock twice is a scary movie. There's a door that says u can't knock because if you knock something will happened and scary things happens to u if you knock the door. This movie is actually weird. So what I liked about the movie is that the effects and that's old and what I didn't liked about the movie was how weird the ugly creepy girl and it's just costume and makeup so nothing to be scared about. Anyways I watched this on Netflix and I found it kinda cool.

So that's all I watched in Monday. I was also eating popcorn while I watched this and I was with my friends. If you watched the movies pls comment down below and what's ur feedback about the movie.
Many thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment