Pages

Thursday 21 June 2018

Trying to reach 45 blog posts!

IALT: reach my blogging goal by the end of this month.
Today's blog is................
Trying to reach 45 blog posts!
Image result for 45
Starting today I want to reach 45 blog posts through these weeks. So I want to reach about 65 blog posts at the end of this month. So by that I have to blog 6 blog posts daily so I can  reach 45 blog posts at the end of this week. As you know last month I have not reached my goal because I am lazy to blog but now it is a promise that I will reach my goal for these months.

Sometimes people are reporting on my blog and they say I need to add more information, the sentence is worthless and good. So I need to improve my blogging skills so I can have good comments about my blog. 
I'll try my best to have a lot of sentence!

-Don't forget to comment down below-
Many thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment