Pages

Tuesday 12 June 2018

Kiwi sport!

Image result for volleyballKiwi sport!
IALT: reflect of what I did in kiwi sport.
So yesterday for kiwi sport we practice how to spike and we also played some games like serving and setting. Anyways in Kiwi sport we have Volleyball. So what I enjoyed yesterday Volleyball was the games because how It's exciting. 

So at the first session what we did was we were playing the setting game and we have to buddy up with someone. I buddy up with Grace and she's good. The team that won was the boys team because how Fine and Teresa did bad. So what I enjoyed playing the game was I get to control my set while playing the game. 

The next session was we get to play a game. The game that we play was setting but this time it's a different one. So what u have to do is to be in a circle and every time the ball comes to u , u have to set. For me I only stayed in the circle for 4 rounds then I'm out. I found challenging was trying not to set the ball high and low. I didn't found challenging was getting ready with the ball comes to me.

Image result for volleyballThis time we prat-iced how to set and the boys has to line up and get a ball while the girls catch the ball and they have the ball when it's their turn. For me I liked how Alo tried his best to spike the ball properly and he never gived up. When it's my turn I couldn't do it properly because how I'm short but not that short.

 Anyways when we still have time we played the last game and this time we played the real volleyball game but their is 1 person left so what we did was their's 3 at the front and 4 at back just like the boys. When I was in the front I was kinda scared but when people cheered me up I started to be good. Me and Aletheia did a teamwork at the front same as Teresa. What I liked about the game was I confident and I wasn't just standing there and doing nothing. 

That's it , I hope you liked it
Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment