Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2018

Tai Chi Reflection!

IAL: to consider what I did in Tai Chi
Today's blog is.....
Tai Chi Reflection!
Image result for Tai Chi
Tai Chi (IMAGE)
If you do not know what we are doing in Tai Chi we speak stories that speak about our powerful words and we do kung fu moves. As you know it, today is Wednesday and it means it's Tai Chi today.

 Every day in Tai Chi when we finish talking about what's our positive and negative comment we talked about new powerful words each an every Wednesday. Our teacher is Mr.Gordon and he has a daughter.The daughter of Mr. Gordon has a heart problem and thus helps other people with the same illness.


 Today's powerful-word is...
Image result for courage
Courage. What I know about courage is about taking a break when you're at risk like thinking of the choices you make before you're in danger. We also talked about stories that reflect the strong word Courage. 

Related imageSo if you want to show courage you can tell them to stop if they are at risk but if they do not listen to you, you can just leave them because you talked to them already. So what I learned about the strong word of courage is that you can think of before u act or want to make good choices before your at risk.


Stories!
Image result for I learntThe stories I heard are the people who got murder when you walk alone. For me the stories are scary because of how bad their bad guys in this world are trying to murder  girls or kill girl. Certainly people are getting murder and people are taking their organs and things from their bodies. That's really sad to me.
Image result for stories
I also heard a story about Constance cousin who was murder from a drunkard and he came from a rugby training. He walked alone and then saw some drunk people and he tried to fight but could not resist enough. What I learned from stories that u should always in a group, be brave, always bring something with you to defend yourself and you can use the Tai Chi moves so you can learn to defend yourself from to evil people.

Next step:For me my next step will be listening more in the Tai Chi lesson
I found challenging: in Tai chi is listening more
I didn't found challenging: is telling my readers of what I learnt.

Question:
How is your day today?
How's my blog is it bad or not?

-Don't forget to comment-
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment