Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2018

Sadly missing out (WAHINE TOA)

Image result for Wahine toaSadly missing out (WAHINE TOA)
Image result for Shy people be confidentIALT : reflect about missing out wahine toa.

Image result for craftToday I did not come to school and sadly I'm gonna miss out my Wahine Toa lesson. Anyways in Wahine Toa what we do is we build our confident. In Wahine Toa we play games and craft. This week's Wahine Toa I think we have to craft something for our garden and I like how we have lots of crafting ideas for our garden. What I liked about Wahine Toa is we get to do free time and craft something. We also worked with some of the special kids and their are good special kids. What I kinda found challenging in Wahine Toa is how we have to craft and we have to think of what we have to craft for the birds to feed. I didn't found challenging is participating and contributing. U can only joined Wahine toa if ur shy and any culture can join.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment