Pages

Sunday 24 June 2018

My Grandpa & Grandma (Golden anniversary!)

WLTK:the part of my Grandpa and Grandma celebrating their golden wedding anniversary.
Today's blog is...
Image result for golden wedding anniversaryMy Grandpa & Grandma (Golden anniversary!)
So on Friday my Grandpa & Grandma celebrated their golden wedding anniversary. I'm very happy that they celebrated their golden anniversary because as you know some of the old married couple can't celebrated their golden wedding anniversary because one of them dies. The problem is that we have not returned to the Philippines and so we have to do something for our Grandpa and Grandma.

 So what we do is dance and it's really shameful because I can't dance properly and my MOM filmed us and people are watching us. The problem is that I didn't watch my  grandfather and grandmother celebrating their golden anniversary. Whatever we give them a gift and the gift we give them is a 500 dollar money for a cake. We have decided to give them such a gift because it helps them to prepare for the golden wedding anniversary. By the way, my Grandpa and Grandmother are very important to me because they are very good and they make us good people.

The names of my grandma & grandmother is..
Fredo & Norma. 

What I liked about my Grandpa and Grandmother is that they don't fight anymore and they love each other. My Grandpa use to be a drunk guy but now he is not and he has changed because my Grandmother changed him. My Grandpa and Grandmother believes in god just like us.
So that's all I can tell for today and have fun!
Have fun in your holidays!

-Don't forget to comment-
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment