Pages

Thursday 21 June 2018

Inquiry - Planets Questions!

Today's blog is..................
Inquiry - Planets Questions!
Today we have been finishing up our planet's questions for inquiry. All Kia manawanui has to make a oral presentation about our inquiry topic which talks about the solar system. The reason why we have to finish our projects for inquiry because we need to be in the oral presentation part. In my group we have been planning on making a video about our planet questions and so the other inquiry groups.  

In my group I have:
1. Mason
2. Jose 
3. Alo
4. Me or Akih

So for my inquiry group we have been making a presentation that talks about our questions and here is the presentation.
So what I have been doing in our presentation is I have been adding animation's and it looks pretty awesome,actually!. Anyways the whole group participated & contributed but only me and Alo did most in this presentation. What I liked about this presentation so far that it looks decorated and nice. It also looks awesome. 

Now we have to make a google docs. Then we have to create reflect about what we learned so far in inquiry. Here is the reflection I have made.


Science/Inquiry
What I have learned about inquiry?
What I learned so far about venus is that it’s the hottest planet & if you live in venus you’ll get your birthday every 3 months unlike our planet earth.The planet Earth and Venus is most likely the same size. The planet Venus is that hottest planet because the temperature is about 750 K (477 °C) the surface.  I also learned that Venus is the brightest planet in the night sky because of the lava that makes it bright.  

The second fact that I learnt is that if there is no axis or invisible line in the solar system the planets could get mixed up,far away from each other & destroy each other’s planet. We could also not have day & night because the planet earth is not rotating around the invisible line and it’s not close to the sun&moon. In fact we could stay the same day or night. If there is no day and night we could not sleep and the tides will always be strong. Also if your in the night side u wouldn't notice that it’s day already but it still looks dark and If your in the day side it will always be hot and you could not sleep properly.

*Feedback*
The feedback that I will give for my google docs that I have been working on is that some of my sentences doesn't make sense and I need to fix it. My reflection looks like I just rushed it.
That's it!
-Don't forget to comment down below-
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment