Pages

Monday 18 June 2018

Dinner!

IALT: reflect about our dinner.
Today's blog is...
Dinner!
Image result for deepest poolImage result for sharkYesterday we had a dinner in my house. All of the kids parents visitor is already in my house. So what we did before dinnewwas we watched some cool videos in YouTube like the deepest pool in the whole world and shark movies. So what I like watching those kinds of videos is that it's kinda funny and scary I know that I don't like watching scary movies but it's still fun. We also play volleyball,Badminton and rugby. Volleyball was fun because I love the sport. Badminton is also good because it's my favourite food. Rugby is kinda good because I don't like playing rugby. 
Image result for eating
So in about 6:00 o'clock we eat our dinner. Our dinner was spaghetti, graham,fish,chicken & barbecue sausage. The spaghetti was fun and graham. Mostly I like the barbecue sausage and it's the best. Chicken and the fish are really good. All of the food was good and I love all of the food.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment