Pages

Thursday 14 June 2018

Happy Birthday to Taonga!

Happy Birthday to Taonga!
IALT: reflect about my friend's birthday.
Picture of Taonga, Here blog site (CLICK HERE)
This is Taonga working on something. She's a year 7 and now she is 12 years old. Have fun Taonga on your birthday!
Image result for BirthdayToday it is Tonga birthday and I was she has a good birthday when she went home. Anyways I thought Taonga wouldn't come to school today because how she doesn't like it when people says happy birthday today. Taonga is a friend of mine and she's a lovable person. Taonga has a sister named Lizzy and the one that told me it's Taonga birthday today is Bianna & Coralee. Taonga is sometimes mean but she's a great person.

Good things about Taonga:
- she's a awesome person
- she doesn't let people say bad things about her
- she tries her best
That's all what I found positive things about Taonga. Anyways Taonga is not a smart person but she learns fast and that's good. Taonga tries her best. I wish Taonga will have a good celebration on her birthday.

Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment