Pages

Saturday 16 June 2018

2 Dollar Shop!

😥 No Walt for today😥 

Image result for earlyToday's blog is.........
2 Dollar Shop!
Tomorrow early morning I'm going to the 2 dollar shop because I'm gonna get something cool. I'm gonna get a Capacitive & Resistive Touch Screen Stylus Pen and it looks like a apple pencil.

The reason why I decided to choose the Capacitive & Resistive Touch Screen Stylus Pen than the apple pencil it is because I have the ipad air 2 and the apple pencil can only work for the ipad pro. So in the dollar store the Capacitive & Resistive Touch Screen Stylus Pen is only $2.50 dollars *it's cheap because if you compare to the other stores the Capacitive & Resistive Touch Screen Stylus Pen it's $5.00 or $10.00 dollars *expensive. 

If you wanna visit the website to where I found the Capacitive & Resistive Touch Screen Stylus Pen.
CLICK HERE
-Don't forget to comment-
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment