Pages

Monday 25 June 2018

Nearly Class photo!

IALT: reflect about my final class photo for this school!
Today's blog is.......
Nearly Class photo!
Image result for class photo
Here is an example for a class photo
So in June 27 it's our class photo and it's also Aletheia birthday in June 27. So in June 27 I won't be away or absent because it's the class photo. This year's class photo will be special because it's my class last photo that I'm gonna be in and next year I won't be in this school. 

I'm gonna make myself look Tidy for the class photo and I'm really sad that it's my last class photo. I love class photo's because I could see my face it and if you want a class photo to buy u can just buy from the office from our school if your from our school.

~Next Blog will be Aletheia's Birthday~
-Don't forget to comment down below-
Many thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment