Pages

Saturday 16 June 2018

シDrawingシ

IALT : tell my readers about me wanting to be a good artist in the future.
*Today's blog is.................
シDrawing

Today is holiday which means no school.
Related image
Drawing!
 At home it was boring n'so I did something fun and I did drawing. What I decided to draw is about girls and what they like to do.

 You'll learn:
1. Why I decided to draw about girls?
2.What I found challenging & didn't found challenging
3. What was fun/what was not fun about drawing girls?
4. Where did you draw your drawing?


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question & Answer:
*Description*
I only find/search up a easy image that I can draw about girls & what they like.

Why I decided to draw about girls?
The reason why I decided to draw about girls & what they like to do it is because.... I got inspired from this girl named Mei u and she has a yt channel. What she does a she draws cute girls and I got in-love of her drawing so I decided to draw some. My other reason why decided to draw about girls is because in the future I want to be a good drawer and by that I practised drawing so I can become a good artist when I grow up. 

 - If your wondering how could I draw? *that good* if I'm not good at drawing, well I just traced the image and just rotate my netbook page so I can trace it properly. 

What I found challenging & didn't found challenging
- First of all I found challenging is tracing the black line of the image because how sometimes ur hands is shaky & u can't see it properly. I also found challenging is what girls like, i found this challenging because how sometimes u forget what your thinking.
- I didn't found challenging is finding a cute girl to trace because how I saved some cute images about cute girls. 

What was fun/what was not fun about drawing girls?
What was fun about drawing girls is that I can practice how to draw,trace properly & not shaking your hands to much*control*.
What was not fun about drawing girls was I couldn't see the lines properly so I have to adjust my brightest to full & my netbook went low bat fast.

Where did you draw your drawing?
I was drawing in my room because it's peaceful in my room unlike the living room it's noisy because we have some housemates and sometimes they laugh loud & adjust the volume to loud while watching TV. Our housemates are only noisy when it's Saturday and Sunday, it's fine with us if they are noisy because no school/work. In my room I have 2 table. The other table is full with all of my drawing stuff like pens,pencil,joves,paint,color pencil,drawing books & paper. The second table is where I like to play & finish my work*blogging*.

That's all the questions and I have answered them!
Picture of my drawing!

Mei u YouTube channel > Click Here
Mei u also likes to do animated story about her. She's a Chinese.

Questions for u readers:
What did u do today?
How's my blog? , Is it bad or good?
Pls answer this kind of questions in the comment box down below!

Quote for today:
Image result for Quote for drawing
So this is today's quote it's about drawing. I choose this quote because it means that u should love drawing it's like your drawing ur life by putting feelings in your drawing. 


Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment