Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2018

Its Nearly Aletheia Birthday.....

Its Nearly Aletheia Birthday.....
IALT : reflect about my friends birthday coming up!
Aletheia's picture:
Image result for Aletheia tamaki primary school
Image result for Birthday gif
So It's Aletheia birthday in June 27. So I know that Aletheia birthday is in June 27 because how I have been checking her blog posts and I saw 1 of her blog posts that it's her birthday in June 27. So basically In June 27 is the class photo and it's also her birthday. I can't wait to say happy birthday to her and wish her luck on her birthday. As u all know I won't be away at June 27 because how it's her birthday and it's the class photo.

ALETHEIA BLOG SITE!


Good facts about Aletheia:
- Aletheia is a friendly person & a kind person
- Aletheia always smiles
- Aletheia is a smart person will expect for maths
- Aletheia favourite colour is blue. I liked how she picked blue because it matches her. Blue is good for her because how she is as pretty as a blue sky.
- Aletheia never gives up

For me Aletheia use to be my friend from last year but she doesn't talk to me because she has a lot of friends. Anyways Aletheia is smart at writing. 

A Quote for Aletheia:
Image result for Quote for a friends birthday
I choose this quote because how it talks about her. I liked how it says beautiful friend and may your day be as beautiful as u. Aletheia has a beautiful face when she smiles.

That's all I can say about her
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment