Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2018

Maths!

Maths!
IALT : learn about maths.
So today's maths is what we did was we have to finish our maths task. What I did so far in maths is I nearly finish the task that we have to do. What I found challenging in maths is the problems because how it's high times tables and I don't really know the high times tables. What I didn't found challenging was asking for help if I needed. Anyways in maths I didn't have the other sheet's because I was away from yesterday. So what I liked about maths is that I get to learn more problems because of my friends help and by Mrs. Komor & Mrs. Aireen help. So the photos that u see in the top is me working with my friends and the sheets that I was working on.

Quote for today:
Image result for Maths quote 

I choose this quote for this blog because how it says that it's just not about mathematics it's also about understanding or learning. I know sometimes maths it's so hard but people says that the more u have a challenge the more u learn. So that's it!
Many thanks & have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment