Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2018

🎇It's nearly my brother birthday!

It's nearly my brother birthday!
IALT: reflect that it's nearly my bro birthday.
Welcome back to my new blog posts.
Today everyone I have a big news for u it's my brothers birthday and I can't wait until my brother birthday. Anyways Just let u know that we can't celebrate birthday so yeah and it's fine with me. So what were gonna do in my brother birthday is were going to lagoon pools. By the way my brother birthday is in this month and the day will be in June 23 so it's basically next week. I even told them that my brother birthday is coming up in Tai Chi and it's my positive comment. Even though we can't celebrate birthday's I'm still happy that it's my brother birthday and my brother will be turning 10. 

Remember my brother birthday is in 
JUNE 23!

Here is a quote for this blog:
Image result for Birthday brother
I choose this quote because my brother truly deserves a good birthday because his a great brother to me. What I liked about my brother is that his a kind man and he follows instructions.

Questions:
Do u celebrate birthday's?
Who's birthday is in june ?, like my bro

Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment