Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2018

Tai Chi!

Image result for tai chiTai Chi!
IALT: what's my negative/positive comment.
So now we have Tai Chi because it's Wednesday. What we do in Tai Chi is to do some kung fu move and talk about positive comment and negative comment. We do Tai Chi at the school hall. Our wonderful Teacher is Mr. Gordon and his kind man.

So when we arrived at the hall we started to make 4 sets of lines and each line their were 4 people, sometimes their only 3 people in a row.We followed Mr.Gordon Kungfu move. Mr.Gordon Kung fu's movement was easy and he moved like a snake. I have found a challenge doing kung fu move was trying to move like a snake like Mr. Gordon. Every time we have Tai Chi we always do the same thing and it's boring , For me.

After that we have did our positive comments and negative comments. For my positive comment - it is sunny and not rainy and my negative comment - is not going to camp. We need to be round and when we begin to talk about positive comment and negative comment, everyone in the circle must participate in positive comment and negative comment. For me I'm nervous because I'm a shy person and I hate when I'm embarrassed but I don't know why I'm so shy.
After that Mr. Gordon talked about life. All I heard was we were talking about being patience then we started to talk about rainbow end and people peeing in the pool. So our topic was about being patience and Mr. Gordon talled as a story about being patience and was the bad affect if your not patient.
So that's what we did in Tai Chi(Havefun)
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment