Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Shared lunch!

Shared lunch!
IALT : reflect what I felt about shared lunch.
Image result for Shared Lunch
So in half session in lunch time we had shared lunch and our shared lunch was about celebrating the KIA MANAWANUI camp. At first I thought that I wouldn't be able to eat because I didn't went to camp same as Patience. I was full when it was shared lunch and I didn't want to eat but I have to and I felt more full when I was eating. When I looked at the table full of food I wanted to pick it up already but I have to wait because the parents helper has to go first and the student leader. I wanted to get sushi but I didn't because how It was already finish people mostly liked the sushi and I was sad. Anyways what I decided to get was fished , chips , drinks , cake and more. After that I was full + we have to be in the bouncy castle and so what I did was I have to moved so I don't get full. Anyways I loved all of the food but I only took a little bit and I also tooked some pizza.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment