Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Reflection of me of what I did at home when I didn't not coming to camp!

Reflection of me of what I did at home when I didn't not coming to camp!
IALT: reflect of what I did when I didn't went to camp
Image result for Not reaching my goalImage result for Friends coming in my houseSo in the day that I wasn't at camp, I was at home and what I did was blog for a little bit and I didn't reach the goal of 60 blog posts because how I'm busy. I'm really sad that I didn't reach the blog posts of 60. Anyways what I did at home was draw and play volleyball with my friends in the afternoon. I was with my friends which is Lancy , Loraine , Jessica , Katherine , Dikansha and Saniel , They went on my house because they don't have school too and I was happy. What I did with them was going in the park and I eat with them in the morning. 


Image result for EatingThe funny part going in the park with my friends is how Loraine and Jessica slip and it was kinda funny , kinda feel sad for Loraine and Jessica actually. I was eating garlic bread with nachos and it was yum. I really enjoyed eating with my friends and playing with them. I was also playing some games and what I got for May was 16 and I feel really sad because how my blog posts use to be 500 and 600 but now it's just 16 , 17 and I feel really sad. 
For the next 3 days what I did at home was watch movies and play.In Wednesday I went to school because my dad was forcing me. People was asking me why I didn't went to camp and I just didn't care. I felt very sad how I didn't went to camp and I have to stay in Room 7 with my Brother. So what I did in Wednesday was I have to follow Mrs. Ashley rules and if what room 7 does I also have to do. So the next day I didn't went to school because it was really boring being at school and being in the wrong class. Briana suppose to come because how she didn't went to camp also but she didn't because she was busy and I was all alone in Wednesday

Image result for BoringSo for the next 2 days what I did was I decided to not come to school because it's boring. At home I just watched and play some games. My life was pretty boring actually. By the way my friends didn't because they have school and I was so sad. What I watched was Alvin in the chipmunks and I was eating popcorn while I was watching and I like watching funny stuff. It was funny how Alvin reaches and I like how the girls act. They act like their teenagers and when the boys come they all act like kids.

Quote for today is......
Image result for quote for today
I choose this quote for today because how I wanted to do something good today and I like being nice to people and doing good things to people. If you have any questions fill free to leave a comment down below.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment