Pages

Tuesday 12 June 2018

😁Tai Chi 😁Tomorrow!


☹️(No walt for u today)☹️

Tai Chi Tomorrow!
Image result for tai chi
Tomorrow is Wednesday and so It means Tai Chi. I can't for tomorrow and I'm excited. Our teacher is Mr. Gordon and I like how he talks about life and play a game with him. Sometimes were late and we can't play a game so what we just do is talk about life. 


Anyways what I liked about Tai Chi is that I learnt lots of kung fu moves and I also get to learn more stories about Mr. Gordon. The kung fu moves that Mr. Gordon teaches us is what her daughter do and his been taught to her. Anyways if you didn't know Mr. Gordon daughter has a heart problem and what she does is she helps people that has the same sickness as her which is a heart problem. Last week Tai Chi was we didn't get to play a game but we still get to talk about life. 
Image result for Found challenging
I found challenging in Tai Chi is copying Mr. Gordon because sometimes it's hard to copy Mr. Gordon but I still do like to go in Tai Chi. I don't really understand the moves but it's fine with me.

I hope you enjoy reading! , See u in my next blog!
- Have u been in Tai Chi before?
- Is Tai Chi fun or not? 
This are some questions for u and pls answer them in the comment box down below. Remember to stay positive and awesome.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment