Pages

Monday 20 November 2017

Zoo-KWL Chart!💖

💖 Zoo - KWL Chart!
IALT : say about our zoo- KWL chart.
Today I have did this DLO and I have did this DLO because how tomorrow we have our zoo trip. I can't wait until tomorrow for our zoo trip . Some of my best friends are coming and I love when my best friends are coming. Anyways all of the room 9 student has to do a DLO and finish the zoo presentation which is I am working with Bianna , and Monita. What we have to do is write down what we want to know as you can see in the DLO and want we know , and ask a question.
 For me this presentation is fun and exciting.
Our group is finishing this presentation for tomorrow and we have did a lot of work today. I also hope that you like this presentation and don't forget to comment of what you think. I really enjoy seeing different types of questions in this presentation.
I found challenging in this presentation is trying finish all of the questions and I didn't found challenging is trying my best.
Many thanks!x

No comments:

Post a Comment