Pages

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Mauri definition/drawing!

Mauri definition/drawing!
IALT : say about our mauri drawing.
This is the Mauri presentation slide that we have to do our drawing and I will be sharing you a link (CLICK HERE). I will be seeing you also the slide in the presentation.
Today room 9 and room 10 has to draw something about their mauri. They can also do any types of drawing and we also have to share our drawing in-front of the class , and talk about our drawing. For me I draw different types of drawing like I draw my culture symbol and my home. For me I found challenging is showing my drawing to everyone because I am not confident.

For my drawing I have drawn a lot of stuff about me that I have pick for my mauri. I have put my drawing in different types of 4 place and in each square I have draw something that reflects about , and I have pick my drawing.
This is the drawing I have did.
The 1(first) draw represent my culture and it's about the symbol I have found in the internet about my culture. My culture symbol is important to me and I wanna know more about my culture. The 2(second) draw is about my home and that's the home I have lived in New Zealand. The 3(third) draw is about my family and my culture that we use to do. I really hope you like my drawing and thanks for reading my blog posts.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment