Pages

Thursday 16 November 2017

2 more glass to finish my heart glass!

2 more glass to finish my heart glass!
IALT : say that I am nearly finish in my glass.
Image result for cutting glassImage result for Heart glass shapeToday I just have found out in my glass that I just needed 2 more glass to finish my glass plain. My glass shape is heart and their is different types of colours. I really love finishing my glass because how it's exciting and fun to do. I just needed to cut my glass and do things in my glass. 

For me cutting glass is so hard because how you have to cut so hard and you have to be strong. Anyways I am in Mr. Grundy and my group is hard materials.
I found challenging is trying my best to cut the glass because how it's so hard and only the teacher can cut the glass. I didn't found challenging is need help and put my name in the board.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment