Pages

Monday 20 November 2017

Morning tea/Lunch time!

Morning tea/Lunch time!
IALT : say about our morning tea/lunch time!
Image result for Play at the parkToday for our morning we have played soccer and same as the lunch time break. We also have to wait 2:50 mins in room 10 because how we have not listen properly in our fitness. My morning tea/lunch time I don't have a food because how I didn't bring some food but I will bring some food.

Image result for Soccer I am so happy that I have play soccer and we have soccer today. Today I am so sweaty and in the soccer our team won which is Vaka team. Vaka is a good player and me , and Alone are the goally to the soccer play. My next step for my soccer player is try to catch the ball when the people in the other team kick high. I didn't found challenging is trying my best and I found challenging is catching the ball.
Image result for School
Our morning tea break is in 11:00 o'clock in the afternoon and our lunch time starts in 1:00 o'clock. I really love when there is a morning tea break and a lunch time break because how it's fun , and exciting. In every break we can play any place we want except the out place.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment