Pages

Tuesday 28 November 2017

Kiwi sport!

Kiwi sport!
IALT : reflect about our kiwi sport.
Today for kiwi sport we have Mr. Alan but Mrs. Kelly is not here because how maybe she is sick. I feel sad for Alan because Alan is the only teacher for us and I wanted it to be 2(two). Anyways Alan helps us to learn what we have to do in athletics and I really enjoy listening to Alan. Our kiwi sport is run , rump and throw. I really enjoy learning new stuff in kiwi sport and it's fun learning.

Image result for paper sciccors rockThe 1(first) activity was a warm up game which is rock paper scissors and Mr. Alan pick us a number and point at us. For me I am in group 3 and I am with Monita and Leilani. What we have to do is we have to be in a 4(four) group and the 2(two) group has to vs each other. Who ever win the group will have to vs another group and the loser has to say in the same spot. For me the game was fun and exciting because how we have to stop the people from coming to our group. I group won and it was exciting. The last group of vs was a cheater but then we beat them and so we are winners.

Image result for JumpThe 2(second) activity was we have to in a group and 5 people has to be in the group. For my group I only have 3(three) people because how we don't have any more people. In my group I have Alone , Rosemary and Me. What you have to do is you have jump as high and then you have to get a mat. You have to jump with in the mat. For me the game was exciting and so much fun. I found challenging was trying to jump as high as I can. I didn't found challenging was trying my best.I need to work on being fit so I can be skinny because how I am fat.

Today Kiwi sport was exciting and I really love going o kiwi sport because how It's exciting and different types of gaming.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment