Pages

Tuesday 28 November 2017

Cyber-smart today!

Cyber-smart today!
IALT : say that we have cyber smart.
Image result for CybersmartImage result for CybersmartToday it's Tuesday and we have cyber-smart today. I am really excited to see Mrs. Sheary again and she is really kind. I have learned so much in the cyber-smart lesson because of her and she always smiles every-time. She has been a great teacher of us and teaching us many stuff about cyber-smart. Mrs. Sheary went to our school and have a same class as us and I am really proud of her for trying her best to be our teacher.

I can't wait until cyber-smart and I am gonna be also blogging things in the cyber-smart lesson. Do you love cyber-smart? , and why? - fill free to leave a comment down below.
Thanks for reading and have a good day every-time.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment