Pages

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Great Job Athletics team!

Great Job Athletics team!
Image result for AthleticsIALT : say great job to all of the Athletics team.
Image result for team buildingWell done 2 all of the Athletics team that went yesterday. Yesterday lots of people was in the Athletics and they were only small people in school. I was so lucky that lots of people was gun and yesterday we have fun so much. I can't wait to blog about what I have did today. I think they tried their best to do Athletics and well done for coming yesterday people.

My best friend Monita and Akanesi was there. I really wish they won because I would be so happy for them. I am very proud of those kinds of people went to the Athletics and I have seen Akanesi so sweaty after the school. Well done team. 
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment