Pages

Monday 27 November 2017

Movie Trip Coming Up...

Movie Trip Coming Up...
WALT : know about our movie coming up.
Image result for Movie
Image result for WonderIn this week in the Friday our movie is coming up and we are watching the wonder movie because how we have been reading the book for many months and we have payed to watch the movie. We are gonna be watching the movie in the hoyts cinema in the slyia park which is so awesome.
Image result for Movie
I am so excited to watch the movie with my best friends and I have heard that the movie is exciting , and fun. So I have decided to go there and I thought you have to sleep over to watch the movie but you don't have to do that actually.
Do you love going to the movies? , and why? - fill free to answer this question in the comment section down below.
Thanks for reading.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment