Pages

Wednesday 29 November 2017

School finished!

School finished!
IALT : say that school just have finished.
Image result for School
Today school just have finished and I am really excited to be reaching 500 blog posts today. I can't wait until I reach 500 blog posts and I really hope you like all of my blog posts. At home I really love blogging and doing something in school. When school is finished I use to blog but when so finish in the few days I didn't blog because how it's so annoying.

Today school was so fun and their is only a little people in school because how some people went to rainbow end. Today activities in school was so fun and exciting. I am gonna be blogging more about this:
1.) - Mauri Artwork!
2.) - Picnic day tomorrow!
3.) - Movie trip coming up..
4.) -  Waiwearia trip coming up!!!
I can't wait until I blog this today and I hope you have a good day.
Many thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment