Pages

Saturday 18 November 2017

Preaching day!

Preaching day!
Image result for jehovahImage result for preaching jw.orgIALT : reflect about our preaching day.
Today our preaching started at 9:30 am because how speaker is not here so they decided to make the preaching early. We went our kingdom hall which is church and my religion is Jehovah Witness.
Image result for preaching jw.org
I really love preaching with my family. Today my dad is not here and I am so sad because how my dad is not coming with us , and so we have to ride with someone else because my mum is scared of driving far. My mum has a full licence and she is still scared of driving.
Image result for Preaching jehovah witness gifImage result for jehovah
In our preaching day basically we have to is we have to preach about the great news of god and be positive about it. We only have to preach the Filipino people because how my mum is a Filipino and same as my dad. Me and my brother can understa
nd Filipino but we can't speak it properly.
I found challenging in my preaching was trying not to afraid of strangers. and I didn't found challenging was practising about the things that I needed to say in-front of a stranger Filipino.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment