Pages

Tuesday 28 November 2017

Fitness!

Image result for Running
Image result for RunningFitness!
IALT : reflect about our fitness.
Today we have fitness with room 10 and what we have to do is we have to run around 2 lapse in our bike track. For me I found it challenging because how it's 2 lapse and the bike track is really big and you can't just run so fast in the big bike track. I am also fat and I can't run that fast. Anyways me and Kensington was running together because I really wanted to beat my best friend but then Kensington run so fast so I couldn't beat him anymore. 
Image result for Gaming

I also saw Rosemary running so fast and she was the 1(first) girl running in the bike trackWhen I finish running 2 lapse in the bike track I was so sweaty and my heart was beating so fast like it was punching me. 

After that we have to play that same game as what we have did with Mrs. Feliaupo. I am really sad that I didn't play because how I was talking and I wanted to play. I also forget the game. Most of the people was playing.
This is the game we have to play.
(CLICK HERE)> If you want to see the video.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment