Pages

Friday 24 November 2017

Managing self!

Inline images 1Managing self!
IALT: Reflect about the year 7 and 8's having there 
managing self time.
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Image result for managing selfRight now room 9 and 10 are currently in room 10 doing managing self time plus some year 7 and 8's are gone to go help with the sausage sizzle event happening.
I really enjoy having managing self time because how I get to blog more for people to check out. 

What I found challenging with managing self is trying to find out work but sometimes it can get confusing so I ask my friends. I really enjoy room 9 and room 10 are going to the room 10 altogether. I love working with lots of people because how it's fun and exciting.
-Enjoy Reading! . Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment