Pages

Monday 20 November 2017

Helping Alone!

IALT : say about me helping my best friend Alone.
Image result for HelpingImage result for HelpingToday I am helping my best friend Alone because how she is not good at reflecting. I really love helping someone with their presentation and it's just fun helping someone. 

I found challenging in this presentation is trying to think more about what I have did and I didn't found challenging is putting more images to the DLO. Do you love helping someone? , and why? - fill free to answer in the comment section below.

In this presentation I was talking about the soccer play and what happened. I am also putting some challenging that I found and what I didn't found in this DLO. Don't forget to check the DLO and read the DLO. I can't wait to help more people in their DLO or presentation or something that I needed to help them. Be kind and be awesome everyone.
Image result for Thanks
Thanks for reading.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment