Pages

Wednesday 22 November 2017

Listening 2 music!

Listening 2 music!
IALT : say that I am listening 2 music.
Image result for Taylor swiftImage result for Katy perryImage result for Listening 2 music!Today while I am blogging I am also listening 2 my favourite singers and my favourite songs. I am excited to be listening more awesome songs that I dont really know. My favourite singers is - 
1.) - Melanie Martinez.
2.) - Katy Perry.
3.) - Taylor swift
4.) - Britney spears.
Image result for Melanie Martinezand more. 
Image result for britney spearsDo you know why I love listening 2 the singers music? - because how the music is just so fun to hear and also they are popular singers. Music can help you to motivated of something like me it can help to keep motivated to blog.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment