Pages

Sunday 19 November 2017

Watching taken 3!

Watching taken 3!
IALT : say that I am watching a taken 3 movie.
Today when I wake up in the morning I have decided to watch the taken 3 movie because how I never seen this movie but I have seen the taken 2 and taken 1. My family was watching the movie with me because how they also love watching actions movies which is my dad favourite movie.
I love watching actions movies because how it's fun and exciting.
This is the mum picture of the girl who died because of some rich guys kill her.
Image result for Taken3
Image result for Taken3 What's your favourite action movie? - fill free to answer in this comment section below. This movie was about the girls mum was taken because some rich guy wants the mum killed. The husband try to find justice but then people thinks that it was the husband fault but it wasn't. The old daughter of the mum was finding justice with her dad. The end part was the fun part because how they did some action and when I watch some action I jump because how I get excited.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment