Pages

Sunday 26 November 2017

Dance Practice yesterday!

Dance Practice yesterday! 
IALT : reflect about our dance practice yesterday.
Image result for Dance
Image result for DanceImage result for DanceYesterday our religion which is Jehovah witness has a dance practice and it's a Hawaii dance practice. All of the girls in our religion has to dance and we have to practice our dance every Saturday until our girl party. 

Our girly party is in December 16,2017 and all of the girls gets a gift from someone like it's a Christmas party. Anyways our dance party was in 3:00 o'clock yesterday and it's far so we have to be early. I was so happy that I get to dance and I really love dancing with someone. Our teacher is Mrs. Lilyn and she is really good at dancing.

I was so happy that I have my best friends coming and after we finish our dance party we also played different types of games with my best friends.
Yesterday I was having an awesome day.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment