Pages

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Kiwi can!

Kiwi can!
IALT : reflect about our kiwi can.
Image result for kiwi can
Image result for kiwi canYesterday we have a kiwi can session and our teacher Mrs. Lily our other teacher doesn't teach anymore , and I really don't know why. I feel sad that Mr.M because he is not going to teach us anymore in our kiwi can session. I was so excited because how room 9 and room 10 together is having their kiwi can session. I can't wait until we do so much from.

We have the first activity which is long noodle and I really love playing the 1(first) game because it's just like your tagging but you have to not run you have to jug. You have run and if the tagger tag you have go down , and someone has to tag you. For me the game was exciting and fun because how the tagger didn't tag me easily. I need to work on running faster so next time the tagger won't tag me. I found challenging was not trying to run. I didn't found challenging is trying my best.

The next activity we have to act about stop being bully and we have to be in 4 group. For me I am in the Lovey group and we have did a girl got bullied , and one of the girl said stop bullying. We also said sorry in the acting that we are doing. I have really love the activity because how it's fun and exciting. I found challenging was trying not to be shy. I didn't found challenging is having fun together and trying my best. I need to work on my confident because how I am that the confident.
Today kiwi can was fun and exciting!!
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment