Pages

Friday 24 November 2017

Helping Alone!

Helping Alone!
IALT : say about me helping my best friend Alone in her work.
Image result for Helping
Image result for HelpingToday I am helping Alone with her work because how she doesn't have any Ideas and I also love to help someone. Every-time when some ask for help I always help them because how helping is caring. I am helping Alone with her Assembly DLO and my best friend Aletheia is also helping my best friend.
I have did most of the reflection for Alone and I have put some pictures same us my best friend Aletheia have did.

This is the DLO that I am helping Alone with and me , and Aletheia have done a great work in this DLO. I really love the background and the design. Don't forget to comment and thanks for reading. It's good to be helping others.
Related imageI hope you can see the DLO properly and if you can't see it properly comment down below pls! Hope you like the DLO. Don't forget to checkout my best friend Alone blog and comment about her blog posts (CLICK HERE). Also don't forget to checkout Mrs. Kyla blog site (CLICK HERE).
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment