Pages

Thursday 16 November 2017

Fitness!

Fitness!
IALT : reflect about fitness.
Image result for Finish Gif
Image result for Fitness!Today for fitness we have to in the field because that's where the racers are gonna race with someone. Today we have to race with our age , culture and year. For me I have beated Teresa and Kalo but they have did a good job for trying their best to run us fast us did could.
Image result for Finish GifI love running in fitness because how it can help you to be fit in the fitness. I also love to race with someone and I wanna be fit. For me racing can help to run fast and be fit of different kinds of people. Fitness can also help you to run fast and exercise more with your body.
I found challenging in racing is trying to run us fast us I could to beat the fastest girl which is Anna. I didn't found challenging is trying my best to run us fast us I could.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment