Pages

Monday 20 November 2017

Kiwi sport!

Kiwi sport!
IALT : say about our kiwi sport.
Image result for run jump throw
Today we have another kiwi sport and today our kiwi sport is even awesome. I really love our kiwi sport and our kiwi sport is run jump , and throw. Room 9 and room 10 goes 1(first) because how we are the seniors. Today kiwi sport I was having fun so much with my best friends. Our kiwi sport is run jump and throw.
Image result for Kiwi sport
Anyways our teachers is Alan and Kelly. They always teach us what to do and I have learned a lot from them. Our teacher is the best because how they help us what to do in kiwi
 sport. It's now time for me to talk about kiwi sport and at first for kiwi sport I was not excited but when our teacher said that we are nearly having our kiwi sport I was happy and excited. 

The 1(first) game that we have did was dodge. What you have to do is dodge the ball from the other team and you have to throw the ball from the other team if they don't catch it , it means that they are out. My next step for the game is to be fit and dodging ball because how I am not that fit. I found challenging is dodging the ball as fast as I can. I didn't found challenging is trying my best to dodge the ball and catch the ball.

Image result for shot put
The 2(second) game that we have did was shot ball and what you have to do is try to throw as hard as you can. I have to a buddy with Alone because how they are not enough ball and It was fun for me. My next step for the game is throwing the ball more even long. I found challenging is doing the steps and I didn't found challenging is trying my best.

Today kiwi sport was fun and the next goal for room 9 is listen to the teacher , and respect the teacher which is Alan and Kelly. Alan and Kelly wants more respect for them.
Many thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment