Pages

Monday 27 November 2017

Sausage Sizzle Event-Reached over 260!

Sausage Sizzle Event-Reached over 260!
IALT : reflect about the event.
Image result for sausage sizzle
On the Friday 24th we have a sausage sizzle event and we can buy different types of food. Anyways I went their to the event and Akanesi dad also payed some food for us. When Akanesi dad payed some food for us I was so happy because we get to have a free sausage sizzle and I really love the sausage sizzle we also get to have some popcorn , and some juice , and all was free.

After the free sausage sizzle they have start putting the amount of money again and they were no bread anymore.Kelly also said in the speaker that they have reach 260 dollars and I was so happy we have I hear that. Our Sausage sizzle is for our school also to help some things also. I am so happy that they get to achieve that kind of money and well done to Kelly and her cookers.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment