Pages

Saturday 18 November 2017

Congratulation Benghazi!

Congratulation Benghazi!
IALT : reflect about Benghazi for winning this year athletics in our school.
Image result for Benghazi tamaki primary schoolImage result for congratulationsToday I have been sneak peak to my best friend Aletheia because how she was in the athletics day and I am not sure if my best friend Kensington is in the athletics day. I am so happy for the Benghazi people who won this year athletics day and well done 2 them. The only thing is wrong in their team is that they have copied us in our moves because how we are the loudest people which is Tripoli for the win. 
Image result for Benghazi tamaki primary schoolThe Benghazi team has fast runners who can run so fast in the race and they have a token for that. They also have listen to the instructions and sitting quietly. Well done 2 the Benghazi team.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment