Pages

Friday 24 November 2017

Mrs. Kyla Assembly!

Mrs. Kyla Assembly!
IALT : reflect about Mrs. Kyla assembly.
Image result for Mrs. Kyla tamaki primary school
Image result for Fair wellToday we have our assembly to say fair well to Mrs. Kyla and to say goodbye. Today we have finish our assembly and I saw many people cried because how they will Mrs. Kyla and I nearly cried. Most of my best friends was crying.

I was in the hall at 8:00 because how we have to practice our performance to Mrs. Kyla. I was so happy that we get to perform our singing performance before the assembly so we don't forget our performance. At first It was boring but then when I keep doing the moves it was fun and exciting. Mrs. Kyla is the room 10 teacher and also Mrs. Kyla teaches Room 9 too if room 10 , and room 9 goes together in room 10.

Our Assembly starts at 9:30 o'clock and we were waiting for all of the class , and also our only one Mrs. Kyla. The Assembly starts with a national anthem and then many people has to perform their performance. Room 1 , room 2 , room 3 , room 4 , room 5 , room 6 , room 8 , room 9 and room 10 has to perform.

Image result for Mrs. Kyla tamaki primary school
Room 1 performance was they have to sing a Maori song and translate it in English. I really love room 1 performance because it's so cute.
Room 2 performance was which is I forgotten and I am so sorry if I have forgotten it. Room 3 has to talk a speech same us room 5 , room 8 and room 6 to Mrs. Kyla.  Room 9 and room 10 has to dance , and sing in-front of the stage which is I am in the room 9 , and room 10 performance. 

Losana has to lead us to the stage because Losana sings very good and she is very smart. Losana sings the Aloha , Inoheri , Tamaki eh and your irreplaceable. The boys also have to a haka and the 2(second) haka. All of the girls has to be back if the boys is doing their performance. 
Image result for Fair wellSome of the room 9 students and room 10 students talks about Mrs. Kyla , and that's how the people started crying. I saw people crying so much.

At first I was so scared and now shy but then when we went to stage I wasn't scared anymore. I found challenging was try not to be shy because I was in the front row and I didn't found challenging is trying my best to not be scared.

Fair well Mrs. Kyla and I hope you have a great family because you are having a baby. 
Wish you luck Mrs. Kyla!
Image result for Mrs. Kyla tamaki primary school
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment